
Yes, I realize that Easter was two days ago. But I'm a little busy. :)
Nevertheless, MJ's first Easter was fun and adorable. We spent the afternoon with Grandpa Mike, Ya-Ya Julie, Great Grandma and Grandpa Tee, and Uncle Robbie and Aunt Jessa.
There was no egg hunt and no Easter basket. For a moment I felt like a bad Mommy not going all out, but hey - he's not going to remember it anyway. I figure I will save my gusto for next year when he's actually going to be toddling about and able to hunt those Easter eggs!
Still, we got some adorable photos.
Enjoy!
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3



No comments:
Post a Comment