No, it wasn't chocolate, french fries, or candy. It's his swing!
MJ has always enjoyed being outdoors. We've spent many an afternoon on our front or back lawn, lounging on a blanket and just taking it all in. Sometimes we explore - crawling on the grass, pulling (and attempting to eat) weeds, or tossing blades of grass in the air. Other times we just relax and enjoy the way the breeze moves through the trees and dapples the sunlight on our faces.
So when Daddy suggested that we get a swing for the front yard, I knew it would be a winner.
And it is! Just look at this face:
Here's a video of MJ enjoying the swing. Giggle, giggle and lots of squeals!
Here's another one. He's so happy that he's singing:
I have to say I love the swing as much as MJ does. Whenever he's fussy - outdoors we go! I plan on enjoying the miracle swing as often as I can before it gets too cold and rainy to do so. Or perhaps we'll just bundle up and go outside anyways.
After all, would you let a little rain get in the way of this adorable face?
Me neither.

Awww.... too sweet!!
ReplyDelete