Like its predecessors the playgroup and the babysitting co-op, the Mommy Blog is a phenomenon unto itself - complete with clubs, cliques, conventions, and its own unwritten code of conduct (who could forget the wrath that befell Walmart when it failed to reveal that several popular Mommy bloggers weren't really real at all, but unidentified paid Walmart spokesmamas).
Well, don't expect to see me on the Top 100 Bloggers list anytime soon; I'm adopting this trend for simpler and purer purposes - mainly to keep in touch with you all! So if tales of dirty diapers, lullabies, and celebrating the tiniest of baby achievements (he rolled over!!!) are your thing, you're in luck. And if they're not, hopefully the cute pictures of our little guy will keep you coming back for more.
As for my first post, I'd thought it'd be appropriate to pay tribute to the road to Mommyville and the marriage to the fabulous man that got me here. And since a picture is worth a thousand words, how 'bout a bunch of them?
Enjoy!

Awww... so sweet!! I LOVE the baby feet with the wedding rings. Too cute! =) Thanks for the invite!
ReplyDeleteLOVE! And I LOVE this song!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. MJ's smile melts my heart!