
It's hard to believe that 4 months has already flown by since MJ was born! On the one hand, it seems like it was just yesterday that he was born - but on the other it seems like he's been part of our family forever.
Monday was the little guy's 4-month check-up, which means we have another round of MJ Stats!
Here's the latest:
Length: 25 3/4 inches (80%)
Weight: 15lbs 2oz (60%)
Head: 17 inches (75%)
While MJ has lost a little ground since his 2 month check-up when he was in the 90% percentile in height, I'm not surprised. After all, considering he was a giant compared to most newborns, he was bound to let the other babies catch up a little!
Nevertheless, he certainly doesn't get his height from me, which is probably a good thing. :) Come to think of it, I'm not sure what he gets from me. He's got his Daddy's eyes, ears, head shape, and, well, pretty much everything! He's got the face shape and eye spacing that constantly reminds me of his Grandma Jamie and it appears he's going to be a lefty like his Grandma Lynn. Plus, it looks like he's got the Raley chin (or lack thereof).
Still, I'm pretty sure there's something of me in there. I'll let you know when I find it!

No comments:
Post a Comment