In John Mayer's song, "3x5's", everyone's favorite whiny guitar singer croons about overcoming the desire to fit his life into a picture frame. He vows to see the world through both of his eyes, with no more 3x5's - hence the apt title of the song.
While I must confess I do love Mr. Mayer, I never got that song.
I've never regretted taking a photograph. In fact, I often find that I regret taking too little. Maybe it's because I have a poor memory, maybe it's because I'm such a visual person, or maybe it's because I love sharing a precious moment with the many family members and friends that live far too far away - but I love pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
Hardly a day goes by that I don't snap a picture of little MJ. My iPhone is filled with thousands of them. And I love them all. Each one is a glimpse into a moment in time that cannot be recovered - only remembered.
So, in honor of MJ's recent six month milestone, here are some of my favorites!
">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So precious!! (And David wants to know what you used to create the slideshow!)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Christina! I just used iTunes. I love my Mac. :)
ReplyDeleteiPhoto I meant! But I used iTunes to add the music.
ReplyDelete