Saturday, February 28, 2015

Project 52: Week Seven

Pucker up, baby! Week Seven of Project 52's theme was "kiss".

Normally, I'd find this prompt a bit challenging, but luckily we were headed to Seattle to visit family. And that meant MJ's favorite little girl in the world was around: Becca Boo! I love how these two sweet cousins love each other, and how excited they are to see and play with one another - even though they live far apart. So when I asked them to smooch, adorableness ensued!

Here is my submission, "Cooties".


I love it. I love the crazy tongue and how I can practically hear MJ giggling and squealing. I love how Becca is clutching him and burying her little nose in his cheek. SOOOO stinking cute!

Now, don't be fooled by MJ's face - he was all in for the hugs and kisses and cuddles with his cousin. Just look at this series. Can you feel the love?





Even Uncle Robbie and his doggies got in on the game.


We had a great time capturing kisses this week. And an even better time spending time loving on family that we don't get to see enough. We are missing them already. Can't wait to kiss them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment