It all started a few weeks back when he began to try and pull up on things. Shelves, tables, his high chair - anything he can get a handle on.
Here he is giving it a go in the pantry:

Here he is pulling up on his toy box in the living room:

Despite the effort, getting up to his knees was about as far as he could do by himself. So, over the weekend, Ted decided to give him a little help and I was there to snap some photos.
Here's MJ grabbing Daddy's hands and trying to pull up:

Starting to push off:
All the way up now!

How did I get up here?

Yay! I did it!

What a great teacher his Daddy is. :)
Now that MJ has mastered the art of standing, it's all he wants to do. He still hasn't been able to pull himself up without our help; but as tenacious as he is, I know it won't be long!

No comments:
Post a Comment