He'll settle for a spatula or a fly swatter (not used, don't worry - I'm not THAT crazy), but his object of choice is really the wooden security dowels that sit in our sliding glass door tracks. Since discovering MJ's passion for the dowels, we've moved almost all of them up out of reach.
Still, there was one left in a corner door where MJ hadn't ventured before. And yesterday he found it.
Ah ha!!!

You were holding out on me, Mommy!

This is so much fun!

So, I know it's not safe. I know he could poke an eye out, or impale himself, or experience any other number of bodily disasters. But it's just so darn cute when he twirls it over his head and deftly wields it like a sword.
Wouldn't you say?
Yep, he's my little Samurai in training. Or perhaps a baton twirler. Or a fencer. Or a musketeer. Whatever he's trying to be, it sure is adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment